9/2/09

Time Capsule

Just bought the new time capsule. I am glad that I waited a few months for the new versions (1tb and 2tb)

It was a breeze to install. It took around 45 minutes to install for the first time. This includes:

-Connecting the wires
-Running software that came with the time capsule in a macbook and 2 windows xp machines
-setting up a network printer for all the computers
-setting up the shared hard drive for all the computers
-and connecting ipod touch and iphone to the internet through the new network.

I am pleased with this new hardware. It's a bunch of things in one box: network printer, wireless router, and a network hard drive.

The main reason I got the time capsule was that my D-link DL-524 wireless router kept kicking me off the network every 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment