8/20/09

Summer ABE at Cap U

Just finished the summer II term for ABE in capilano University.

ABE is Adult Basic Education. I need upgrading to get into courses that I want and decided that ABE would be best. Choose which classes to attend to and when. This gives me lots of flexibility and lets me keep my night job.

The student is in charge of the pace they want to go and when they want to do the test. I tend to take my time and understand everything perfectly before moving on so it's taking up more time than I wanted.

I also don't have enough time for homework. Well, homework is really not at the top of my agenda at this time. Sad really.

Anyway, ABE is self pace and the student needs to have their priorities straight and have lots of self control to get a high mark and finish early.

No comments:

Post a Comment